- ProcessingJS is one of the most complete and extensive Canvas wrappers. In this tutorial we ge basic understanding of the library and the context of writing graphical based code.
- We are experiencing a renaissance of the typography, this time on the web. Here’s how to be perfect and fix common problems with fonts.
- A case study on the ‘Mobile FIrst’ approach in responsive design.
- Another case study by Upstatement, one of the companies associated with the responsive redesign of The Boston Globe.
- "Refactoring, XP, TDD, many VM technologies came from the Smalltalk community." Why being polyglot helps your creativity.
Bonus: In this screencast Ryan Bates gets us onboard with Rails 3.2 and the new features it provides http://railscasts.com/episodes/318-upgrading-to-rails-3-2